Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Frightened by buffaloes

Frightened by buffaloes

Notes: Sitting on tree – Looked around – Beautiful view – Happy – Suddenly saw buffaloes – Frightened – Could not climb down – Waited – Growing dark – Buffaloes still near by – Owner of buffaloes came – Took buffaloes home – Climbed down.

One afternoon I was sitting on a tree and admiring the beauty of the scenery around. Indeed, I was in a very happy mood.

Then, to my extreme surprise, I saw a number of fierce-looking large buffaloes near the tree. I had always been afraid of these animals. The buffaloes were so near to the tree, filling me with fright.

Having no courage to climb down the tree, I waited for several hours until it was growing dark. The buffaloes, however, seemed to enjoy being at the spot. They would not leave.

At last, the owner of the buffaloes arrived. I kept quiet so as not to draw his attention. He took the buffaloes home.

I then climbed down the tree and returned home, greatly relieved.



Essay topic: Frightened by fierce natives

Notes: Visited large island with friends – Many trees and coconut palms there – Many rocks – Many crabs and shells in rocks – Caught crabs – Everything interesting – Happy – Suddenly saw natives behind trees – Fierce looking – Frightened – Rushed back home.

One day, a few of my friends and I visited a large island. We went there by boat.

There were many trees and coconut palms and rocks on that island. The birds and flowers found there were indeed very beautiful.

There were also many crabs of all types and sizes hidden in the rocks. We caught a number of them. We also picked a lot of beautiful shells. In brief, everything on that island was interesting to see, and my friends and I were very happy.

Then, to our surprise, we saw some fierce-looking natives hiding behind some trees with spears in their hands. Though they did not seem to be eager to attack us, yet we were frightened.

Thinking that it would be dangerous to remain on that island too long, my friends and I quickly ran back to our boats and returned home.

Word-meaning:
Hidden = could not be seen
Dangerous = not safe
Returned = came back; went back
Frightened = afraid
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.

Read more on http://language123.blogspot.com
An Accident
What Is Your Favorite Subject?
What Are The Rights And Duties Of A Citizen
A Train Journey
Most Visited Essays
What Is The Importance Of Geography
Should Homework Be Abolished
The Reasons For Your Study Of English And The Ways You Have Been Learning It
Why We Study Science
Good Manner
Supposing You Were The Only Survivor Of A Shipwreck And Were Washed Up On A Deserted Island.
Professional Qualities Of A Good Teacher
Importance Of Reading Newspapers
My New-Year Resolution
Qualities Of A Good Teachers