Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What I wish to be when I grow up

What I wish to be when I grow up

The outline:
1. Doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc.
2. Why?
3. The end.

I am still very young; yet, I already have an ambition. I would like to be a businessman when I grow up.

Most parents today want their children to become doctors, lawyer, engineers or accountants. My parents too want me to be a doctor or a lawyer. But I wish to be neither of them. I wish to be a businessman.

As a businessman I can be independent, and rich. I shall not have to take orders from others. I shall look after my own business. Even if I make any mistakes, I shall not have to answer to anyone, though I might suffer some loss for some wrong decisions.

I shall also not feel tired of working for long hours. As the business will be my own, I shall be prepared to work day and night, for this will only make me richer.

In business, hard work is necessary; but hard work also brings much money. Yet most people are afraid of business. They say that business does not always make a man rich. Instead, it often ruins a man.

But most of the richest people in the world are businessmen. Few people grow rich by earning salaries.

All these explain why I would like to be a businessman.
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.

Read other posts:
* You tell a foreigner about your beloved homeland
* The house where I am living
* An unexpected meeting
* A switch in time saves nine
* The type of stories I like to read
* What do you think of football scholarship?
* An unusual incident
* Talk about Chinese new year.
* Talk about the life of a farmer
* Neither physics nor chemistry could have reached its present level without mathematics