Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The house where I am living

The house where I am living

My family consist of 4 people. Ther are my parents, my sister and me.

We are living in a large house in a suburb of Ho Chi Minh City. The house is made of brick and covered with red tiles. It has 5 rooms including a living-room, 3 bedrooms and a kitchen. The living-room, which is rather large, is decorated with beautiful pictures on the walls. The bedrooms are nice; one is for my parents and the other two for my sister and me. The kitchen is tidy and well equipped with a gas cooker, a washing-machine and a refrigerator. Around the house is a large garden with many fruit-trees and flowers.

I like this house very much. It is the place where I was born and grew up. It has given me good memories since my childhoood. I wish I would live in it forever.

Read related posts:
Describe the house you are living in
Talk about an ideal house
Describe your perfect house
A house I would like to live in
The house where I am living


Links:
Essay on good manners and bad manners -- Advantages and disadvantages of traveling
Appeal of fiction stories -- Give an essay on the topic picnic
Activities in your spare time -- Money is the root of all evil