Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My hobbies

Click to read >>> my hobbies
My hobbies

Almost everybody has some kind of hobby. My hobbies are listening to music and watching television.

I am very fond of music. When I am free, I often listen to my favorite songs from an old cassette recorder. At weekends, I usually go to music shops in the downtown areas to buy good CDs. Of the famous pop singers, I prefer Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Madona and Paul MC Cartney.

I also spend an hour after dinner watching news and documentary programmes. I particularly enjoy the program "The World Here and There" because it broadens my knowledge of nature and human civilizations.

I think that my hobbies are very useful. They widen my knowledge, relax my mind, and make me feel better about myself.

Read related posts:
My hobbies 1
My hobbies 2
Free time hobbies
Hobby in free time
The uses of the hobby
Your favorite hobby
Hobbies
My favorite TV Programs
Things I like to do

Links:
An essay on a picnic
The country i would like to visit
Disadvantages of cinema
Family is a very good school
What is the most difficult skill in studying English
All living things need water