Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A day at the market.

A day at the market

Last Sunday, I woke up early to go to the market with my mother. After taking breakfast, I carried my mother’s shopping basket and we left for the market.

The market is only a few blocks away from my flat. When we reached the place, it was already very crowded. I was surprised to see men in the market besides the housewives. There were also a few children following their mothers obediently. The whole place was very noisy. I could hear the stall keepers and their customers bargaining loudly over the prices of the goods.

There were many stalls in the market. First, we went to the vegetable stall to buy some cabbages, carrots and tomatoes. Then we bought some pork from the butcher’s and a salmon and some prawn form the fishmonger’s. We proceeded to the poultry stall to get a fat chicken.

Very soon, we found that we could hardly carry any more things. However, my mother insisted that we buy some fruits before going home. Despite of being very tired, I was glad that I had been of help to my mother.

language123.blogspot.com
Travel As A Means Of Education
Bài Luận Bằng Tiếng Anh
Should Parents Who Have More Than One Child Treat All Of Their Children In Exactly The Same Way
Bai Luan Bang Tieng Anh
Describe A Bridge You Know Well
Tell About The Memories Of Your Childhood
Introduce Yourself Essay
Essay Good Manners
Describe A Visit To An Interesting Exhibition
Disadvantage Of Money