Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My favorite haunt

My favorite haunt

I live in a flat at East Coast. Every morning, my brother and I would go for a short jog near the beach at East Coast Park. It has become my favorite haunt.

On Sundays before dawn, I will sit on the beach, watching the sun rise. It gives me a very warm feeling, for I always see hope in the beginning of a new day.

Whenever I am unhappy, I will climb up the rocks and listen to the soothing sound of the waves splashing against the rocks. The cool breeze and fresh air clear my mind and help me to sort out any problems I may have.

Sometimes, my good friends and I come to cycle at the cycling track. It is a lot of fun to race one another down the lane. When we get tired, we will paddle in the sea. Sometimes, we also swim in the sea and all of us get very dark indeed.

This is the place where I go to most frequently. I believe I will continue to do so, for its calm and beautiful scenery will always attract me.

language123.blogspot.com
Good Manner
Describe My Best Friend
Cach Viet Luan Bang Tieng Anh
Describe The Farm You Visit
Difference Between Father And Son
Importance Of Reading Newspapers
People And Personal Characteristics
Tell About A Camping Night You Remember Best
Essay On Journey By Train
My First Day At School