Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A small quarrel

A small quarrel

People these days have become quite quarrelsome. They have little tolerance and small incidents which should be accepted with a smile can make them lose their tempers. Quarrelling have become more and frequent. I have personally witnessed a quarrel.

My friends and I were at the park. There was also a small field for the children. I saw two boys quarrelling over a ball. I tried to stop them; to my surprise, I saw two ladies approaching. I thought they were going to thank me for having stopped the boys from quarrelings. Instead of thanking me and take their kids home, they started quarrelling themselves. They started screaming at each other.

The passers-by were astounded and soon gathered around, none tried to stop them. Instead some added fuel to the fire by their comments. Soon they seemed to be exhausted by their verbal warfare and were about to exchange blows when suddenly two policemen appeared.

The policemen refused to listen and in their authoritative manner, silenced the both of them. The police questioned them about the fight. To everyone’s surprise, they pointed to me as the witness and alleged that one of the boys had taken the other’s ball. The police looked at me for an answer. I tried to explain that I was in no way concerned. Suddenly one of the policemen pointed at the two boys who were now playing happily and not paying much attention to what was going nearby. The two women were ashamed of themselves and left immediately.

language123.blogspot.com
Should Parents Have Only One Child
Introduce Yourself Essay
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Money
Difficulty In Learning English
My Mother
Should Parents Have Only One Child
Describe Some Useful Ways In Which Computers Have So Far Contributed To Our Modern Life.
Things You Enjoy Doing
Cause Of Obesity
Failure Is The Mother Of Success