Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When I am kidnapped...

Talk about a kidnap.

One evening, I was alone at home, when a smartly dressed couple knocked on my door. The woman smiled and asked me if she could see my parents. I told her that they had gone out but would be back soon. I invited them into the house.

I was surprised when they suddenly grabbed me. They tied up my hands, gagged my mouth and blindfolded me. I was huddled into a car and driven off to an unknown destination. I was too frightened to do anything. After driving for about two hours the car came to a stop. They dragged me out of the car and pushed me into a corner. When my blindfold was removed, I found myself in a dark hut. I slowly moved towards the locked door and I heard them saying that they were going to ask a ransom of $20,000 from my father in exchange for my return. When I heard this, I was very frightened.

Finally I decided that I had to escape from these kidnappers. I looked around the dark room. There was no means of escape except for a small window, which was locked. I waited till the kidnappers had fallen asleep before I tried to open the window. I managed to prize open the window with my penknife, which I carried in my pocket. Quietly I slipped out of the house and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Since it was very dark, I stumbled and fell a couple times. Finally I reached the main road. I saw a car approaching. I waved and stopped the car. I told the driver what had happened. He took me to the nearest police station, and made a report. Then I led the police to the place where I was held captive earlier. The kidnappers were arrested.

My parents were happy to see me safe and sound. The police officer praised me for my courageous deed.

Labels: a kidnap, extort money, extortion, kidnapped when alone at home, escape from a kidnap, kidnap for a ransom

language123.blogspot.com
A Multiracial Community
Describing A Best Friend
Newspaper And Its Importance
Writing Is The Most Difficult Skills
Qualities Of A Judge
A Frightening Experience 作文
The Importance Of Reading Newspaper
The Ideal Teacher
Bai Luan Tieng Anh Mien Phi
Các Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay