Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frightened by a ghost

Frightened by a ghost

Notes: Moon-light night – Went out for a walk – Everything looked beautiful – Enjoyed – suddenly saw woman in white clothes – Frightened – thought of ghost – Ran home – Next morning visited place where woman was standing – Saw banana plant – Relieved – Not a ghost

One moon-light night I went out alone for a short walk.

As I walked along, enjoying the cool fresh air and the beauty of the night, I suddenly caught sight of a woman. She was wearing white clothes.

I now stopped to make sure that I had really seen a woman. Then I realized that it might be a ghost. I was at once filled with fright, and began to run back home.

On the next day, I visited that place again to find out what I had actually seen. What I saw was only a banana plant moving in the breeze.

I was now relieved to know that I had not really seen a ghost, but only a banana plant. I felt a little ashamed of myself, however, to have been so easily frightened.

Word-meaning:
Realized = thought
Breeze = gentle wind
Frightened = afraid


language123.blogspot.com
A Sad Event
There Is No Place Like Home
A Picnic I Enjoyed
Most Visited Essays
A Narrow Escape
The Person You Hate
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Television
Your Most Frightening Experience
A Day I Spent In Strange Surroundings
Good Manners