Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

How an animal saved me from death

How an animal saved me from death

The outline:
1. What animal?
2. What happened?
3. How the animal saved me
4. My feelings towards the animal
5. The end

One night I was alone in my house. I was about to be attacked by a cobra, the most dangerous snake. Luckily, I was saved by my cat.

My parents had gone out, and I was doing my homework. Suddenly, I heard a noise in the kitchen. Something had fallen on the floor. I was frightened. I did not dare to move from my place.

Within minutes, I saw a large black cobra coming out of the kitchen. It was moving towards me. I did not know what to do. Just at that moment my dear cat rushed into my room and attacked the deadly enemy. The snake attacked the cat over and over again. The cat too fought equally hard to kill the snake. The fight continued for almost half an hour. At last the battle ended. Both the creatures fell to the ground and died. The floor was covered with blood. I felt very sorry for my cat which had died to save my life. I had never thought that it would be such a great thing for me. My heart was filled with gratitude.

Shortly, my parents returned, and I told them what had happened. They too felt very sorry for the cat.

Word-meaning:
Attack = go and fight against
Battle = fight
Creatures = animals
Dare = to be brave enough
Deadly = poisonous, fierce
Equally = as much as the other
Fierce = cruel, wild
Gratitude = thankfulness
Shortly = in a short time


language123.blogspot.com
Honesty Is The Best Policy
Describe Your School Sports Day.
Talk About Your Hometown.
Talk About An Ideal House
A Frightening Experience
Describe A Visit To An Interesting Exhibition
What Contributions Can Writers Make To The Promotion
Should Parents Who Have More Than One Child Treat All Of Their Children In Exactly The Same Way
Describe A Day Spent By The River Or By The Sea
What You Hope To Achieve In Adult Life?